Attendance policy and guidelines:
- Attendance in classes is strictly monitored and biometric attendance is compulsory for the students. Students have to strictly follow the prescribed rules from Pre University.
- Students have to take prior permission for availing leave and permissions are given only for valid reasons.
- Students are strictly not allowed to go out during class hours.
- Students must have a cumulative attendance percentage of 75 & above in order to be eligible to collect Hall Tickets for Bangalore University Semester Examinations. Medical certificate is not accepted for a student who has less than 75% attendance.
General campus discipline policy and guidelines:
- Students have to wear uniforms and wear identity cards strictly.
- During formal dress code, boys are expected to wear full pants and clean shirts. Girls are expected to wear decent attire.
- Smoking is strictly banned inside the college premises.
- Damaging college property is strictly punishable and offense.
- Prayukthi campus maintains no mobile policy, mobile phones are not allowed inside class rooms or corridor. If found, strict action against the student.
- Parents/guardians may visit the campus upon prior intimation/request. Parents can meet the Principal only with a prior appointment after 2 p.m.
- Academic tests, examinations and assignments are compulsory.
- Parking facility is provided for students and staffs, but no reservation policy. Management is not responsible for the safety of vehicles in all the ways.
At prayukthi NSS activities are conducted and we believe in “Enhancement of Students Personality through Social Services.”
Objectives of NSS:
- In NSS there are various activities done by Student including Visiting Orphan Houses, Old Age Homes, Awareness Programs on various issue, Literacy Campaign, Environmental issues, Cleanliness Drives, Blood Donation Camps and many more.
- Involvement in this kind of activity not only inculcates the Sense of Responsibility toward Society but also enable us to Solve Real Time Problem. It plays a very important role in Confidence Building, Developing Leadership Skill and makes us ethically so Strong for the Future of this Nation.
- It helps a student in Complete Personality Development and Prepare an Honest, Hardworking & Responsible Citizen for the Country.
Faulty in- charge:
Mr. Shankar M
Department of kannada
WOMEN’S DEVELOPMENT CELL
A Women Development Cell in Prayukthi symbolizes a safety hub for the students. It is also the sign of progression and open thinking. Women development cell play an important role in voicing opinions on important matters that affect the daily life of women students. They provide a platform where students can comfortably participate and share their views. They actively promote gender equality. Education is the biggest field to introduce any massive change in society. With the spreading of awareness about gender discrimination at all levels, we find many self-sustaining and crowd drawing movements by young leaders of colleges.
Faculty in charge:
Mrs. Azeeza Anjum Coordinator
STUDENT GRIEVANCE CELL
Student's Grievance Cell in Prayukthi desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. We strive constantly to ensure transparency in all the activities at different stages to redress their grievances.
Ø To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
Ø Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
Faculty in charge:
Mrs. Shalini( Coordinator) &
Mrs. Rohini( Faculty, Department of Computer science)